Eco-friendly product that modifies ash to promote growth in remembrance plantings.
What size is right for me?
Let Your Love Grow comes in four kit sizes that work for houseplants up to trees. So your first step should be deciding what you want to plant. Once you make that decision, our recommendation for kit size is:
- Planting a tree? Extra large kit works well
- Planting a bush, perennial or small tree? Choose the large kit
- Planting a large container for patio or indoor use? The medium kit is your answer
- Planting a houseplant? Choose the small kit
What comes in a kit?
Each kit contains the following in our biodegradable container:
- One poly bag containing the Let you Love Grow organic mixture with biodegradable Twist Tie
- One empty compostable bag
- One biodegradable measuring scoop
- One additional Biodegradable Twist Tie
- Mixing directions for either ground burial or pot or container plantings
Everything in the kit is environmentally friendly so you have no worries about harming the environment in any way. We recommend that after you blend the organic mixture and the cremated ashes that you add it into the soil. And, because the container, scoop and bag are recyclable, you just throw them all into the recycle bin.
How do I know the right amount of ashes to use?
Let Your Love Grow does not require you to use all of your beloved pet’s cremated ashes. That makes it easier for you if you have to relocate and leave behind your living memorial. You will always have your loved one near with some of their ashes still in an urn.
When adding cremated ashes to the Let Your Love Grow mixture, here’s what we recommend:
- Extra Large Kit – 6 scoops of ashes
- Large Kit – 3 scoops of ashes
- Medium Kit – 2 scoops of ashes
- Small Kit – 1 scoop of ashes
The amount of ash produced is pretty closely tied to the weight of the animal being cremated. Here’s a list that can serve as a general guideline:
Weight — Cups of Ashes (1 cup = 2 scoops)
200 pounds — 14 cups of ashes
100 pounds — 7 cups of ashes
70 pounds — 5 cups of ashes
40 pounds — 3 cups of ashes
15 pounds — 1 cup of ashes